I am a follower of dharampal's work for the past 5 years, and his book was a powerful medium which reversed the gaze in myself....
I find Rajiv's BD, very easy to comprehend, bcoz of my earlier familiarity with Dharampal. I strongly recommend Dharampal's book, as a complementing material to Rajeev's BD.
All of dharampal's works are freely available in the following website.
www.dharampal.net
Many of the download links on archival compilations in that site may not work, as there is an error in URL You can use the below link to download all files .
http://samanvaya.com/dharampal/frames/downloads/
I find Rajiv's BD, very easy to comprehend, bcoz of my earlier familiarity with Dharampal. I strongly recommend Dharampal's book, as a complementing material to Rajeev's BD.
All of dharampal's works are freely available in the following website.
www.dharampal.net
Many of the download links on archival compilations in that site may not work, as there is an error in URL You can use the below link to download all files .
http://samanvaya.com/dharampal/frames/downloads/
SR
**************************************
http://beingdifferentbook.com/
To join the Yahoo egroup that has been set up specifically to discuss this book, send an email to: RajivMalhotraDiscussion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
**************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment